- Detach the battery adaptor and discard.
- Using an M8 bolt, M8 washer and Nyloc nut, attach the original battery cable to the sliding panel on the ANBI switch.
- Attach the extension bracket to the top of the fixed panel of the switch assembly using the short M6 x 10mm bolt and washer.
- A) Where the earth terminal is a threaded hole in the battery, fix the extension bracket using the existing bolt and washer.
B) Where the earth terminal is an exposed metal thread, install the extension bracket using the M8 nut and M8 washer supplied with the battery.
- ANBI switch can now be fixed to the top of the battery using the adhesive pad on the bottom of the switch assembly.
Boating & Marine Applicationsadmin